Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Stories

We are pleased with the stories we have received so far. Thanks to our Facebook fans for sharing them.

Juanjo Mendez said: 
Me and my friends used to spend entire evenings playing Pokemon on our Gameboys! I don't know how could I spend so much time with it and don't get bored!


Natalia Carrero said: 

At home we were mad about Scrabbel!! In fact i'm still in love with this game


Sara Farre Sanchez said:

My favorite game when i was a kid, it was to made our own costumes about other countries, for example japanese and then recreate situations as if we were on that country !!


Kika Ramil said:

When i was 6 years old i used to play with my brothers and friends when we were at the seaside, we used to get a stone paint it with some fluor color and then throw it into the sea, the winner was the one who found the stone before anyone!!


Don't forget to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment